We’re excited to announce our Q1 2018 ACMP Coffee Chats, hosted by Point B!
In the spirit of the New Year and setting new goals for learning and growing, we’ve decided to bring that same intention to this quarters Coffee Chats. For the next 3 months, we will be looking at emerging business areas and the intersection (and impact) that these areas have on the practice of Change Management.
We will be discussing the influence of digital, data & analytics, and more!
Coffee Chats will occur on the 3rd Friday of each month from 9:00-10:00AM.
Point B – 4540 SW Kelly Ave Portland, Oregon 97239
Directions and Parking Options:
- There is 2-hour street parking in front of the building on Kelly Ave.
- There are 19 parking spots below the building (make sure to pass the dumpster before parking); to reach the parking lot, turn into the driveway in front of the condos and drive all the way to the end
- Building is three levels, main entrance is on the second floor located at the top of Kelly Ave. Signage will direct you to the meeting space.
- Main entrance is located at top of Kelly Ave:
- On-site POC for day of event: Terri Sprinkling , (503) 765-1537, tsprinkling@PointB.com
- Host and person to send your RSVP to: Susan Garriety email@example.com